Rockabilly Hall of
1. Pat Mason, in 1951 when he first started
2. Pat Mason in
3. Mt. Brook
School, 1923 located in Mt. Adams, Washington State.
4. Pat Mason (on the right) and brother Orin
Mason - at their ranch on theYakima Indian Reservation.
5. Mason family (Father's Day 1994) First
row, Son John, Pat Mason, standing: daughter-in-law Patti, wife Alta
6. Patti and John
Mason - 1990.
family - Christmas time in Seaside 1992, Pat and Alta Mason, John and
8. Alta & Pat
Mason in 1992.
90th Birthday, October 26, 1997. Patti Mason on left, and son John (who
baked cake) on the right.
10. Mark Lindsey, lead singer of the
Raiders and Pat Mason in Seaside, 1997.
11. Jack Ely, and Pat Mason. Jack sang Louie
Louie with the Kingsmen. Photo taken in Portland, Oregon when Louie
Louie plaque was dedicated.
12. Buddy Simmons and Pat Mason. Buddy
played in band at Wagon Wheel Park with Willie Nelson when Willie was a
D.J. on KISN in Vancouver, Washington in 1951.
13. Johnny Cash and Pat taken at convention
center in Seaside in 1988 - looking at an old publicity book of
14. & 15. Willie Nelson and Pat Mason
taken in Willie's travel van.
16. Pat Mason and Roy Orbison in Portland,
Oregon on the road in 1977.
17. Dorsey Burnette and Pat Mason
closing the show in Portland in 1976 - There Was A Tall Oak
18. Pat Mason and
Buzz Martin in 1976, "Sick of Setting Chokers," wrote logging
19. Alta Mason, Jimmy
Dickens, Pat Mason. Grand Ole Opry Show in Nashville, September 1992. We
were guests on the stage, in the old original building.
20. Pat Mason, Buddy Knox, Alta Mason in
Canada at Buddy's 60th birthday party. "Party Doll" was his #1 hit
backed by "Hula Love."
T. Texas Tyler and Pat Mason in 1951 at KHFS Radio Station Pat
22. Paul Revere and
The Raiders. (2 photos)